- Unlimited rides in the park
- Full day entry
- Unlimited mini golf games
- Rides for all ages
Vouchers MUST be printed off and presented to staff at the entrance at Aussie World. If there is no printed voucher entry will not be permitted. Tickets will be emailed to your inbox immediately after purchase or you can download and print your voucher immediately after your payment is accepted.
The Aussie World Theme Parl is located alongside the Pub at Aussie World on Queensland's Sunshine Coast. With so many thrilling rides and attractions, including the brand new water ride Plunge, thrill ride Redback and fun Giant Slide, it's guaranteed to be a fun day out. Open every day from 9am to 5pm, rides start at 10am.
The Pub at Aussie World is one of Queensland's leading tourist attractions and is a must visit. The Pub at Aussie World is open 9am until late and the lunch and dinner menu specialises in the use of local produce including a mouth-watering range of grilled steaks.
Aussie World also has a great gift store, the Gift Emporium where the pleasure of browsing through some of the most unique gifts lines on the Sunshine Coast can be found. Also enjoy our Aussie World Village with a selection of specialty shops that cater for the most discerning buyer and includes locally grown and Australian made products.
WON'T BE LONG, LOADING RATES AND AVAILABILITY ...
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
Write your review here
- Single day entry to Aussie World
- Unlimited rides and attractions
- Unlimited games of mini golf
- The Plunge is an entertaining way to cool off on a hot Queensland day!
- Hold on tight while you’re on the Sunshine Coast’s most thrilling ride, The Redback! Featuring clockwise and anticlockwise circular rotations on a platform with outward facing seats. Hang on!
- Collect a mat at the base of the Giant Slide then walk up to a lofty platform five stories high in the sky and slip and slide safely down.
- For the little kids there's the chance to get their 'L' Plates driving the Bizzy Biggies, fly like a plane on the old fashioned 'chair-o-plane', gallop around on the old style 1920's Carousel or board the Tykes Trolley Railway to ride their own self-driven 'Caboose'.
- Older kids and the young at heart can scream around on the Mozzi Musta, try their hand at Platypus Ponds Mini Golf, go to the dark side on the Dark Rebel Ride or try virtual reality at its best with the Voyager Simulator.
- Ride the Wild Mouse Rollercoaster, originally built in 1935, fully restored and of wooden construction, this rollercoaster still provides as many thrills now as it did in the past.
- Try a fair dinkum aussie tucker meal at the Pub at Aussie World and marvel at the collection of Australiana hanging on the walls.
- Aussie World's Gift Emporium also has a great gift store where the pleasure of browsing through some of the most unique gift lines on the Sunshine Coast can be found.
- Open daily from 9am to 5pm and rides start at 10am. Closed Christmas Day 25th December, open Anzac Day 25th April from 1.30pm to 9.30pm
- Admission prices are per person (Adult over 18yrs), Child (2-17yrs inclusive), Concession (Seniors Card Australia and New Zealand required), Children under 2 years of age are free. Children 0-14yrs of age must be accompanied by someone older who is deemed mature enough to act in a supervisory capacity.
- Height restrictions apply on most rides.
- Food, drink and eskies cannot be brought onto the premises. Water and special needs foods are allowed and there are picnic tables available outside the park.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn upon entry and at all times within the park. Aussie World specifically recommends that suitable enclosed footwear be worn.
- Aussie World is a smoke free environment.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present at the front entrance of Aussie World. Enjoy!